I’d be happy to hear from you if you have any comments about the blog or would like to share your own stories with me!
I can also try to advise if you have any questions, which might include the following…
- living as a dyspraxic young person / adult
- dyspraxia in education – school, further education and higher education, DSA support etc.
- dyspraxia in the workplace
- living with Meares Irlen Syndrome (“Visual Stress”)
- dyspraxia and learning languages
- teaching languages to learners with traits of dyspraxia – dyspraxia does not have to be a barrier!
- supporting a friend or family member who might be dyspraxic